Gregory P. Lekovic
Dr. Lekovic is a board-certified neurosurgeon and current chief of neurosurgery at the House Institute Neurosurgery Clinic. He is also director of neurosurgery research at the House Institute Foundation in Los Angeles, CA. He has published nearly one hundred peer reviewed publications, book chapters and review articles and is a nationally recognized expert in skull base and cerebrovascular surgery. In addition to his primary appointment at the House Institute, Dr. Lekovic is a voluntary clinical professor in the Departments of Head and Neck Surgery and Neurosurgery at UCLA and is an associate in the Department of Neurosurgery at Cedars-Sinai Hospital, where he is also on the teaching faculty.
Dr. Lekovic met his wife, pediatrician and author Jill M. Lekovic, in medical school and together they have four children, ages 12 to 19. When not performing neurosurgery, Dr. Lekovic enjoys cheering for his children and traveling with Jill.
University of Illinois College of Medicine, MD, PhD
Barrow Neurological Institute, Residency in Neurological Surgery
Director of Neurosurgery Research at House Institute Foundation
- Barrow Neurological Institute, Clinical Fellowship, Radiosurgery
- Barrow Neurological Institute, Clinical Fellowship, Cerebrovascular/ Skull Base Surgery
- Barrow Neurological Institute, Clinical Fellowship, Complex Spine Surgery
- Management of Neurofibromatosis Type II
- Surgery for Tumors of the Skull Base
- Management of Cerebral Vascular Malformations and Aneurysm
- CyberKnife and GammaKnife Radiosurgery
- Treatment of Spinal Tumors
- Los Angeles